The Honeywell WEBs N4 line offers an affordable integrated open communications building control system. WEBs N4 is a family of state of- the-art, Web-enabled building automation solutions that provide you with amazing flexibility. The entire system is Internet-based; so all you need to access the system is an Internet connection.
WEBs N4/AX Front-End
- The WEBs-N4 Supervisor is an IoT (Internet of Things)
software platform used in server-class applications.
- It makes managing all buildings at an enterprise level
possible, giving facilities managers the ability to quickly
respond to problems and insights to optimize their
- The WEBs-N4 Supervisor allows multiple Niagara-based
WEB controllers, along with other IP-based controllers, to
be networked together.
Honeywell Spyder Field Controllers
- The Spyder Family of controllers are for use in VAV (Variable Air Volume) and Unitary HVAC control applications. Each controller communicates via either LONWORKS® or BACnet MS/TP network communications.
- Each controller provides flexible, universal inputs (UI) for external sensors, digital inputs (DI), and a combination of analog outputs (AO) and digital Triac outputs (DO).
- These controllers provide many options and advanced system features that allow state-of-the-art commercial building control.
JACE 8000 N4/AX
- The WEB-8000 is a compact, embedded IoT (Internet of Things) controller and server platform for connecting multiple and diverse devices and sub-systems.
- With Internet connectivity and Webserving capability, the WEB-8000 controller provides integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling and network management.
- It streams data and rich graphical displays to a standard Web browser via an Ethernet or wireless LAN, or remotely over the Internet.
- Honeywell CIPer controllers can improve your buildings’ operational efficiencies, occupant comfort and energy use with state of the art cybersecurity.
- Fastest IP HVAC controllers available
- Greater bandwidth lets you connect more network data
- Supported by the Niagara 4 Framework®
- Variety of controllers and I/O modules to meet nearly every building control need
- Support of multiple protocols across the building automation industry